The WP−571 is a DGKat™ wall plate transmitter for HDMI signals. The WP−571 converts an HDMI signal to a DGKat™ twisted pair signal that it transmits to a WP−572.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
- HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Requires shielded twisted pair (STP) cable. For optimum range and performance use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 and BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
- Passes EDID signals between the source and display.
Active Power Indication
- The ON LED lights red when receiving power only, orange when either input or output and power are attached, and green when both an active input and output are attached.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter powers the receiver.
- 3.3cm x 3.6cm x 10.4cm (1.3" x 1.42" x 4.1") W, D, H.
Wall Plate Size
- 1 gang US. Available in black and white.