The TP−210 is a high−performance distribution amplifier for computer graphics video signals with resolutions up to and exceeding UXGA. It takes one input and provides ten twisted pair outputs plus two computer graphics video outputs on 15−pin HD connectors for local monitoring.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved display compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
- Up to 100m (320ft) (twisted pair).
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack "ears" included.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.