The VP−885 is a high−performance universal matrix switcher for composite video, s−Video (Y/C), component video (Y, Pb, and Pr), balanced stereo audio and S/PDIF digital audio signals. It can route any or all inputs to any or all outputs simultaneously.
- 350MHz (−3dB) fully loaded.
Front Panel Control Lockout.
- Executes a queue of multiple switches all at once.
- Stores multiple switches as presets (salvos) to be recalled and executed when needed.
Analog Audio Breakaway Switching.
Audio Level Controls
- Independent gain control of each input and output channel, to match various source levels.
Vertical Interval Switching.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet, IR remote control (included), external IR remote receiver (optional).
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 3U. Rack "ears" included.