The TP−120−od is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video signals. When used in conjunction with the PT−110−od twisted pair transmitter (or other compatible Kramer transmitter), it converts a twisted pair signal back into a computer graphics video signal.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Protected from voltage surges induced by the electromagnetic field of nearby lightning. The system does not protect against direct lightning strikes.
Twisted Pair Input
Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Up to 100m (320ft), greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.