The TP−123−od is a high−performance twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo analog audio and unidirectional RS−232 control command signals. It converts the input signals to a twisted pair signal and transmits it over twisted pair cable to a TP−124−od receiver.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Protected from voltage surges induced by the electromagnetic field of nearby lightning. The system does not protect against direct lightning strikes.
- Copies and stores the EDID from a display device.
- More than 300ft (more than 100m).
- STP (shielded twisted pair) such as Kramer BC−STP CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.