The TP−124−od is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and RS−232 data signals. The TP−123−od converts computer graphics, audio, and RS−232 inputs to a twisted pair signal, and the TP−124−od converts the twisted pair signal back into computer graphics, audio and RS−232 data signals.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
- Protected from voltage surges induced by the electromagnetic field of nearby lightning. The system does not protect against direct lightning strikes.
Twisted Pair Connectors
- RJ−45 connectors.
- Unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF (24−bit 48kHz) simultaneously.
Level (Gain) and EQ (Peaking) Controls.
- Up to 100m (300ft), greater distances possible depending on resolution and cable.
- UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) such as CAT 5.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or receiver powers both units when the devices are within 50m (150ft) of each other.
- Maximum bitrate 19.2kbps.
RS-232 Connect™ System
- The unit can send RS−232 commands on the twisted pair cable on top of the video signal. All the system units must have RS−232 Connect to use this feature.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.
Presentation and multimedia applications.
Long range graphics distribution for schools, hospitals, security, and stores.
Simple connection to presentation system via a single CAT-5 cable.