The TP−126−od is a twisted pair receiver for computer graphics video, unbalanced stereo audio and bidirectional RS−232 data signals. The unit receives a twisted pair signal from the TP−125−od transmitter and converts it back to computer graphics video, audio, and RS−232 data signals.
- WUXGA or 1080p.
- Protected from voltage surges induced by the electromagnetic field of nearby lightning. The system does not protect against direct lightning strikes.
Twisted Pair Connectors
- RJ−45 connectors.
- Unbalanced stereo and S/PDIF (24−bit 48kHz) simultaneously.
Level (Gain) & EQ (Peaking) Controls.
Horizontal and Vertical Polarity Selection.
- Up to 100m (300ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Maximum bitrate 19.2kbps.
RS-232 Connect™ System
- The unit can send RS−232 commands on the twisted pair cable together with the video signal.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- Three units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.