The VM-114H is a switcher/distribution amplifier for HDMI and DGKat™ twisted pair signals. It reclocks and equalizes one of two selectable input signals and distributes it to four identical HDMI outputs.
Max. Data Rate
- 6.75Gbps (2.25Gbps per graphic channel, HDMI), 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel, DGKat).
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for HDMI systems.
- Deep Color (on the HDMI input), x.v.Color™, HDMI Uncompressed Audio Channels, Dolby TrueHD, DTS−HD.
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal to travel longer distances.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
Active Input & Output LED Indicators.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 90m (270ft) of each other.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel buttons, RS−232, IR control sensor, remote included.
- Compact size. 2 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−1 adapter.
Home theater, presentation and multimedia applications.