The VS−88DTP is a high−performance matrix switcher for DVI signals. The unit reclocks and equalizes the signal and can route any or all inputs to any or all DGKat™ twisted pair outputs simultaneously.
Max. Data Rate
- 4.95Gbps (1.65Gbps per graphic channel).
- Not HDCP Compliant.
DGKat™ Signal Integration
- Kramer’s unique technology for converting TMDS as well as control and communication to signals that run over twisted pair cables. We strongly recommend using Kramer DGKat™ cables designed specifically for optimum performance.
Kramer Equalization & re-Klocking™ Technology
- Rebuilds the digital signal integrity to travel longer distances.
I-EDIDPro™ Kramer Intelligent EDID Processing™
- Intelligent EDID handling & processing algorithm ensures Plug and Play operation for DVI systems.
- Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 30m (98ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat524 cable. Up to 90m (295ft) at 1080i, or up to 70m (230ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat623 cable. Up to 100m (330ft) at 1080i or up to 90m (295ft) at 1080p on shielded BC−DGKat7a23 cable.
- Requires STP (shielded twisted pair) cable. For optimum range and performance, use Kramer's BC−DGKat524, BC−DGKat623 or BC−DGKat7a23 cables. Note that the transmission range depends on the signal resolution, graphics card and display used. The distance using non−Kramer CAT 5, CAT 6, and CAT 7 cables may not reach these ranges. Use only shielded cable where both ends of the shield are soldered to ground.
Flexible Control Options
- Front panel, IR remote (included), RS−232 (K−Router™ Windows®−based software is included), RS−485, Ethernet (Windows®−based Ethernet Configuration Manager & Virtual Serial Port Manager is included).
- Each output.
Front Panel Lockout.
- Stores multiple switches as presets to be recalled and executed when needed.
Worldwide Power Supply
- 100−240V AC.
Standard 19” Rack Mount Size
- 1U. Rack “ears” included.