The TP−112HD is a twisted pair transmitter for computer graphics video and HDTV signals. It converts a computer graphics video or HDTV signal on a 15−pin HD connector to two identical twisted pair signals.
- WUXGA & 1080p.
Power Connect™ System
- A single connection to the transmitter or the receiver powers both units when the devices are within 150ft (50m) of each other.
Long System Range
- Up to 100m (320ft). Greater distances possible depending on signal resolution and cable.
- Uses UTP (unshielded twisted pair) or STP (shielded twisted pair) cable such as CAT 5.
Sync Polarity Settings
- H & V switches for improved HDTV compatibility with the CAT 5 outputs.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- 3 units can be rack mounted side−by−side in a 1U rack space with the optional RK−3T rack adapter.