Kramer’s BCP−XTP, a plenum rated unshielded twisted pair (UTP) cable, is the ideal companion to Kramer twisted pair transmitter−receiver sets. BCP−XTP resembles typical CAT 5e, but with internal components optimized for transmission of video/audio signals rather than high−speed data.
- Durable and flexible CMP plenum rated bulk cable, four pairs of solid 24AWG copper.
Optimized for High-res Video/Audio Signals
- Four pairs are twisted at the same ratio so the actual length of each is identical. Note that BCP−XTP is not suited for high−speed data or network applications.
Optimized for Kramer Hardware
- Use with any of Kramer’s wide range of twisted pair transmitter−receiver sets such as PT−110/PT−120, WP−110/PT−120, etc. Just terminate with RJ−45 connectors, or strip and attach to terminal strips or punchdown blocks as needed.
Long Distance Precision
- Video shift or “skew” is eliminated in long runs because the RGB color signals arrive at the same time.
Varied Selection of Lengths
- Available in pull−boxes of 100/300m (328/984ft).