32x64 RGBHV Matrix Switcher with Balanced Stereo Audio
The Sierra Pro 64 XL series are high bandwidth routing switchers for RGBHV (5 frames), RGBS (4 frames), RGB (3 frames) and s-Video (2 frames) signals up to 64x64. Each RGBHV system is 20 RU and includes 5 compact 4 RU frames, one each for the R, G, B, H & V signals.
RGB Video Feature
High Video Bandwidth (RGB)
- 500MHz (-3dB) fully loaded.
Very Low Crosstalk
- 80dB @ 1MHz.
Matrix Mapping™ Universal Breakaway Switching
- A unique and valuable benefit of Sierra Pro routing switchers. This feature allows the switching of every level of every input of the routing switcher independently. Switch a single level or any combination of levels of the R, G, B, H, V, left audio and right audio levels of any input. For example, input a composite video signal on the R level of input one and an s-Video (Y/C) signal on the G and B levels of input one and switch only the composite video signal on the R level, switch only the s-Video Y and C signals on the G and B levels, or switch all three levels together.
Room Grouping Capability
- Several inputs may be grouped and operated independently of other input groups on the routing switchers. This allows one routing switcher to be used for multiple “rooms” where the control system for each room will address only the inputs and outputs assigned to that room.
Video Follow Sync™ Switching
- The H and V channels of an RGBHV signal are switched in advance of the RGB video channels of the signal to provide clean, glitch-free switching between most non-synchronous sources.
Video Mute Capability.
Digital Sync Channels (HV)
- USP™ Sync Technology. Reshapes and re-squares the sync to return the output to the correct TTL level.
- 510 or 75 Ω (each input).
- The routing switcher can capture and report the input sync rates for each input signal. Those rates can be read using Sierra Video’s TyLinx Pro™ Router Control Software or the Host port protocol.