15−pin HD to 5 BNC Bidirectional Format Converter
The VP−1 is a high−performance passive format converter for all RGBHV and 15−pin HD connector applications. It converts 15−pin HD computer graphics video signals to five BNC RGBHV signals and vice versa.
- 1800MHz (−3dB).
ID Bit Control.
Compact Kramer TOOLS™
- Part of the Kramer TOOLS™ family of compact, high−quality and cost−effective solutions.
VP-1 TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- INPUT:1 VGA/UXGA on a 15−pin HD (F) connector or RGBHV on BNC connectors.
- OUTPUT:1 RGBHV on BNC connectors or VGA/UXGA on a 15−pin HD connector.
- MAX. OUTPUT LEVEL:4Vpp/75Ω.
- BANDWIDTH (-3dB):1800MHz (1.8GHz).
- CONTROLS:ID bit on/off.
- DIMENSIONS:9.9cm x 4.65cm x 2.41cm (3.9” x 1.8” x 0.95”) W, D, H.
- WEIGHT:0.2kg (0.44lbs) approx.